HMS Loring K565 (DE 520)
Named after Sir J Loring of the Niobe 1805 – 1813.
- Laid Down
- 18th July 1943 at Boston Navy Yard
- 30TH August 1943
- 20th November 1943
- Date returned to US Navy
- Sold to Greek Ship Breaker 25th March 1947
- Commanding Officers
- Lt A J Sangster RN November 1943
Lt J Ogilvy RN December 1943
Click here to return to the top of the page.
Valid xhtml1.1 : Valid css : ICRA labelled
Author: Roy Tynan © 2003
Designer: Peter R Tynan