HMS Lawson K516 (DE 518)
Named after Sir J Lawson of the Fairfax during 1st Dutch War.
- Laid Down
- 15th July 1943 Boston Navy Yard
- 13th August 1943
- 9th November 1943
- Date returned to US Navy
- 20th March 1946
- Sold for scrap 31st January 1947
- Commanding Officer
- Lt J P Somerville RN
Click here to return to the top of the page.
Valid xhtml1.1 : Valid css : ICRA labelled
Author: Roy Tynan © 2003
Designer: Peter R Tynan