HMS Louis K515 (DE 517)
Named after Sir T Louis or the Minotaur at the Battle of the Nile.
- Laid Down
- 9th July 1943 at Boston Navy Yard
- 13th August 1943
- Date returned to US Navy
- 9th November 1943
- 20th March 1946
- Commanding Officer
- Cdr J P Majendie RN SO of 15th EG
Click here to return to the top of the page.
Valid xhtml1.1 : Valid css : ICRA labelled
Author: Roy Tynan © 2003
Designer: Peter R Tynan